Bob Conrad is a full time professional entertainer with
more than 30 years experience performing at Schools,
Libraries, Church Affairs, Senior Citizens and Banquets.
With a touch of magic and a cast of outrageous puppet
characters, Bob Conrad will provide you with a show
that will delight your entire audience.
Clean enough for children and clever enough for adults,
good clean fun.
If you are looking for something different and truly
unique, call Bob Conrad today.
|"Discover How My Affordable, Interactive, And Fun Show Will Make Your
Next Activity One Your Residents Will Long Remember ! "
Bob Conrad and Coco the Chimp.
Bob Conrad Magician Ventriloquist
Bob Conrad has performed at:
- Marion Manor, Caldwell, NJ
- Casano Community Center, Roselle Park, NJ
- Island Shores, Staten Island, NY
- Fairview Senior Center, Fairview , NJ
- Care One of Wayne, Wayne, NJ
- Kip Center, Rutherford, NJ
- Adult Day Care of Somerset County, Bridgewater, NJ
- Christian Health Care, Wayne, NJ
- New Caring of Prospect Park, NJ
- Brighton Gardens, Saddle River, NJ
- Sunshine Adult Day Care, Bergenfield, NJ
- Ronald McDonald House, NYC, NY
- Scarsdale Country Club, Scarsdale, NY
- St. Andrews Country Club, Hastings on Hudson, NY
- Tuxedo Country Club, Tuxedo, Ny
- Sweet Home, Clifton, NJ
- Fair Lawn Senior Center, Fair Lawn, NJ
- Fair Lawn Friendship Group, Fair Lawn, NJ
- Chelsea at Warren, Warren, NJ
- Second Home Adult Day Care, Newark, NJ
- North Plainfield Seniors, North Plainfield, NJ
- Springfield Seniors, Springfield, NJ
- Emeritus at Wayne, Wayne, NJ
- Saint James Senior Group, Springfield , NJ
- Golden Ages of Little Falls, Little Falls, NJ
- Sunflower Medical Adult Day Care, Bayonne, NJ
- Spectrum for Living, Teaneck, NJ
- Saint Anne Villa, Florham Park, NJ
- Lodi Senior Center, Lodi, NJ
- Wood Ridge Contemporary Club, Wood Ridge, NJ
- Sage Elder Care, Summit, NJ
- Whispering knoll, Edison, NJ
- Moristown Woman's Club, Morristown, NJ
- Saint Vincent's Nursing Home, Cedar Grove, NJ
- Care One, Livingston, NJ
- Stratford Rehab Center, West Orange, NJ
- Brighton Gardens, Middletown, NJ
Listen to what they say:
Thank you for a delightful evening, everyone enjoyed your performance. I think this is the first time we did
not get any negative responses.
It was a pleasure to have you at our meeting and I certainly would recommend you.
Lorraine Bracey, Wood Ridge Contemporary Club
"I would like to tell you how much the residents enjoyed your program two weeks ago. Your humor, magic,
and ventriloquism were just what we need to a dreary winter night brighter. Many of the residents were
still talking about it the next day.
God bless you for all the good you do for seniors and others."
Sister Marge Jaros, Activity Director, Marion Manor, Caldwell, NJ
" On behalf of myself and the participants of the Fair Lawn Senior Center. I would like to thank you for the
"touched by magic" program that you presented here on Tuesday, October 7,2014. It was a fun and
entertaining afternoon that was enjoyed by our Senior Center members and some of their grandchildren.
Thank you again for a wonderful and intergenerational program."
Donna J. Neill, Assistant Director, Fair Lawn Senior Center, Fair Lawn, NJ
Bob thank you ! My residents were very happy, they did enjoyed the program very much, hope to see you
soon. I will spread the word for you.
Thank you again.
Josie Juste, Director, Saint Anne Villa, Florham Park, NJ
"Just wanted to say thank you on behalf of the clients and staff. We really enjoyed your performance. (We
have a very diverse group, and all were very pleased, and that says a lot about your performance.)
We will be calling to book another date, very soon."
Thank you again.
Jamie Ryan, Administrator, Sunflower Medical Adult Day Care Center, Bayonne, NJ
"On behalf of the members of the Adult Day Center, I would cordially like to thank you for coming to our
facility to, perform for us. The members truly enjoyed your magic and ventriloquism and would certainly
like to have you return. I will be in touch to schedule a future show. Thank you again for entertaining us."
Jane M. Kappus, Activity Director, Adult Day Center of Somerset County, Bridgewater, NJ
"All of our Seniors enjoyed your show immensely on the day that you came here. They are still talking
about it, and I was totally fascinated."
Maianne Schutz, President, Golden Ages of Little Falls, Little Falls, NJ
"I want to say thank you for coming to perform for the Saint James Senior Group it was a great show and
everyone really enjoyed it, and you made us all laugh. Thank you again."
Debbie Conklin, Activity Director, Saint James Senior Group.
Thank you for your performance yesterday at our Condominium residence in Norwood, NJ. When I
introduced you I said, "You would make them smile". You did more than that, you had them laughing!
It will be our pleasure to have you come back at another time.
Evelyn Marnell, Entertainment Committee, Foxwoods Condominium, Norwood, NJ
Actual letters are on file.
Add A Touch Of Magic to Your Next Event !
Special Holiday shows available.
|Call Bob Conrad Today !
Add a touch of Magic to your next meeting.